Collection:Information posted on Ad Bazaar is obviously publicly available. If you choose to provide us your personal information then you are consenting to transfer and storage of that information on our server. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
- PC sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Ad Bazaar and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site).
- IMEI number.
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use user’s personal information to::
- provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure The Platform is always reaching out to a wider audience by showcasing the best of our member contributions. However, in doing so, we will not allow to be uploaded anything on the site that we think could be potentially endangering or is inflammatory or embarrassing to our members. It also helps members to be aware of certain things in the interest of their safety.
- All information contained by Ad Bazaar is treated as strictly confidential and Ad Bazaar does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The user’s privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent user’s personal information to third parties without user’s explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose user’s personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- Ad Bazaar also reserve the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Ad Bazaar retain such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- We may also share personal information with Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint service (Our corporate affiliates will market only to user’s who ask them to).
- We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations.
- Google’s use of the Double click cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visits to your sites and/or other sites on the internet.
- User may opt out the use of Double click cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- All members need to be aware that when they upload their photos on the Platform, the photos are not only visible to the entire internet community but can also be downloaded, since any image that can be displayed on a computer screen can be saved by the person viewing it. It is technically not possible to prevent this and hence Ad Bazaar cannot be held liable in such cases. If you are worried about someone else viewing or saving your images then please do not submit them.
Sharing of information with third parties Ad Bazaar reserve the right to share recordings of all phone calls made between [A] any users and Ad Bazaar; [B] any service provider and Ad Bazaar; [C] any user and service provider of Ad Bazaar UVN, to legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional service and / or who assists us in training, quality monitoring and quality enhancement of our services to the user and / or service provider. You hereby, grant your irrevocable consent to Ad Bazaar to share such call recordings to third parties for such purposes. You further disclaim and / or abandon any right to our Ad Bazaar in relation to the same.
- The third parties with which Ad Bazaar shares your personal information shall be bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. In addition, Ad Bazaar may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons / offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information
Using information from Ad Bazaar. You may use personal information gathered from Ad Bazaar only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam / phasing or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion. You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account setting page. Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any personal information we store that is not available on Ad Bazaar. There may be a charge associated with such request but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purpose we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
Data Security. We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, password, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So, while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them.
- Ad Bazaar does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Ad Bazaar reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
- Registration as a member of this Platform at any time past or present and use of the Platform and all its product / service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. Ad Bazaar's decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the High Court of New Delhi, India.
- The Platform endeavors to foster a vibrant local service need platform that serves millions of users and businesses. We are here to serve our members 24x7 and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. You can reach TEAM Ad Bazaar anytime by writing to email@example.com and we will respond to you in a timely manner. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience on the Platform.